Thursday, October 30, 2008

Thinking

25 thoughts. Some are my own, some from my studies with Beth Moore, some from others I've come across.

1. Indian Summer is great.
2. I really enjoy going to the movies.
3. Elections bring out the worst in people.
4. The civil liberties unions are intolerant and they don't even know it.
5. Killing unborn babies makes all life cheaper.
6. In this life, there will be some blanks that will never be filled in.
7. E-mail forwards are often false information.
8. When I see a young smoker, I feel job security.
9. The right words with the wrong delivery are impossible to receive.
10. You need to define your own faith.
11. It makes my heart ache to hear people take God's name in vain.
12. The Body of Christ should tear down walls, not build them.
13. We should encourage, not discourage.
14. We can be unhappy, but still filled with joy.
15. Never give something expecting something in return.
16. Relinquish the responsibility to save others, only God can change a heart.
17. Donuts should be a required food for good health.
18. I wish there had been facebook when I was in high school and college.
19. I am blessed immeasurably more than I could ask or imagine.
20. Influence should be used with gentle and quiet spirits.
21. Patience waits when it wants to whack; waiting is work.
22. Strength is being content in monotony.
23. Once Jesus Christ gets to us, we never get over Him.
24. We have twice as many ears as mouths.
25. There is only One in control and He wins in the end.

No comments: