Thursday, July 3, 2008

Recently Carissa and I went to the home show which is always fun to see the newest and latest trends in homes and decorating. It always gives me the urge to get home and do some updating. Armed with every good intention and ready to get started, here's what I have discovered so far:
  1. I have waaaaay too much stuff. I am feeling overwhelmed and I've barely started.
  2. I have enough graduation gowns to start a small choir.
  3. We could host a charity event and give away water bottles.
  4. Cody left several things that he probably no longer wanted. Unfortunately neither do I.
  5. I have so many odds and ends of scrapbook supplies, I could start a small store.
  6. Pictures, pictures, pictures. So many pictures, so little time although with my own little scrapbook store, there could be a plan for them.
  7. Prom dress anyone? I have a small, but nice selection.
I'm sure there will be much more the further I go into this project. It may take 10 years. And then it will be past time to start over. However, tomorrow the painting starts.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Do you want any help? Just let me know - I'll come!

Linda said...

Oh could you please.