Monday, October 22, 2007

The Best Day of the Week

I really love Sunday. I love going to church. I love Sean's song "Make Me a Road that leads to Jesus; make me a bowl filled with living water," I love watching Kevin sing, I love how Jay makes me laugh during his messages. Most of all I love being filled with the Spirit of God and how going to church is the most perfect way to start my week.

I love NFL football. I especially love the Green Bay Packers, but I don't love how I very nearly have to hold my breath for the three hours they play because the games are so tense. It was a relief yesterday that it was their bye week.

I love that I don't have to do much of anything on Sunday. Naps are allowed. I even kind of love that the Sunday paper is all over the living room (as long as it's picked up by Monday). I love that this weekend Cody and Elizabeth were here for almost 24 hours. I love that Elizabeth and I could spend some time at the mall. Sunday is the fastest and the best day of the week. I am glad every day isn't Sunday though. I need the other days to remind me what a great day Sunday is.

No comments: