Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Current Reads





I am currently reading "Lipstick Grace" by Nancy Kennedy. She is a columnist for a newspaper in Florida and this book is a collection of some of her columns. In a lot of cases, she thinks exactly the same way I do. This book has been helpful when I was down and read exactly what I needed to give me a better understanding. I definitely recommend this book and am going to look for more books by her.

Our on-line book club just finished reading "The Good Nearby by Nancy Moser. Many thought it was unrealistic, which it was, and with all the problems, it was somewhat disheartening, but overall I enjoyed it immensely. Comments are still coming in so we'll see what others have to say. I am really excited about this book club. We have women here in the Des Moines area and also women in other parts of the country. I just love how God keeps allowing me to develop more relationships with women who are following Him.

No comments: