Saturday, July 3, 2010

I Did It, I Actually Did It.

It's true, I did it, I actually did it. At a time that I should be thinking about retirement, I went back to school instead and now I am so close to being finished, I can very nearly touch it. I just finished up 160 hours of internship which was more challenging than I anticipated for many different reasons. I was able to use the skills I had learned in class and learned some things about myself along the way, for example, that I do not ever want to work in a doctors office. So what am I going to do with my new diploma? I have no idea. But, I believe that God will use it and me and I'm looking forward to finding out what that is going to be. For now, I am going to just enjoy spare time and the opportunity to get back to doing the things I have missed doing in the past year. Then perhaps landscape design.......?

1 comment:

Brenda said...

You are my hero, Linda! Congratulations on finishing. I know that God will open doors for you to use what you've learned - especially because you did it to be used of Him!