Thursday, June 5, 2008

Think, Linda, Think

Last night after meeting with Dena, I could not find the keys to my car anywhere. These days I am carrying a pretty darn big purse, okay, it's gigantuous, but I really like it and actually it's not that hard to find things in it. Except for my keys. Well, that's because the keys weren't in it. I went outside, looked in the windows of my locked car and sure as shootin' there they were hanging in the ignition. Last night as I got to Wellspring, gathered up my Bible and my purse to meet with Dena all the while with the keys in the ignition, I imagine the heavenly host jumping up and down waving their hands and screaming "No, no, noooooooo **sigh**!" For pity sake, why do I do these things? Using my head now and then would be useful. But my story has a happy ending. Carissa, bless her heart, actually found the extra key, came back to Wellspring, opened up my car and I got back home without further incident. Thankfully. I would like to think other people do things like that. But maybe not. If anyone is reading this, please let me know in some form that I am not the only idiot actually walking around loose so that I don't feel so bad.

By the way, I saw a great Alan Jackson video this morning while trying to keep up with the treadmill called Good Time. Time to download and line dance .....

No comments: