Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Let's Take a Closer Look

As I looked at the pictures of my hillside, I realized I was not really doing it justice so I took my little camera out there with me tonight and got a little closer to see a little better what I actually have out there. So let's get up close and personal.


















I found these little beauties hiding under a much bigger plant.


I did learn tonight that some of the pests I have been seeing will just have to stay there, no pesticides. The first frost probably isn't too far away and that will be the end of those little guys.

And good riddance I say,






1 comment:

Brenda said...

Very nice. I'm glad that you posted the "up close and personal" ones. Looks like all of your work is paying off. What a wonderful place to work and just wonder through.